Saturday, September 13, 2008

Jumping in excitement!

Action packed weekend (meetings for youth activities etc)? I am welcoming it with open arms. Tons of things to clear at work next week? No problem. Let the horses come!

Reasons for my excitement:

1) I came up with a crazy idea this afternoon while at work. With the help of Roger, I managed to get touch with his US friend. Thanks dear if you are looking at this~! So excited!!! His friend seems to be keen working with me. So... I may be starting something real soon. Trade secret.... Will reveal when time is right!~

2) Flying off next sat to xm and hk! I just can't stop repeating myself! hee... Besides visiting relatives and doing some sightseeing, I thought it will be good to explore some biz opportunities for this trip as well. Will try to see if my uncle in china has any suggestions on this.

Dunno why so many crazy ideas bombarded my mind today! It may be the start of something BIG... or maybe, another bubble.... But I am determined to make it happen and succeed! I Will!

Can you feel my excitment?????????!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (^o^)

No comments: