Many things have been going through my mind lately. So much so that it suffered from temporary memory corruption yesterday night - ie. HEADACHE!
November is esp crazy - company AGM, prep for senior citizen day, involvement and responsibility in vegetarian fair and Dec TW trip.
I am also
* contemplating of having a new business venture - this time with Roger and friends. We are sourcing for good location, checking out rents etc etc. If this materialises, it will have a huge impact on my personal and work schedule
* trying to improve TFG and thinking of Christmas promo - your suggestions are welcome
* going to get keys to my new house soon in dec - will be busy with some renovation works and shifting of furnitures then
I seriously have no idea whether I can cope. I am no superwoman and don't intend to be one. I need balance. I need to focus.
Peace peace peace
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment