Yesterday I told roger on the phone that I just set up a blog. I asked him whether he want my blog address. He said ‘no’. I was surprised and disappointed he said that. And I asked him, “Aren’t you interested to know what my thoughts are?” He gave me this answer, “I’m sure you won’t put very personal things on your blog. And since you’ll talk to me regarding these things, there’s no point for me to visit your blog.”
Such a straight, frank and honest answer. I was like WOW… you know me man =)
Thursday, July 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


21 comments:
yooohoooooo!! WO LAI YE!! tian mi mi worrrrr..hey next time want to make dress we bring u there k!! it's ya favourite place FAR EAST PLAZA..
What? Ai ya, din tell me earlier. i also went there yest for dinner. haahah...
FREAK!!! you were really there?? i was thinking maybe we would bump into you there since u like the place so much!! wahhhh we xin ling xiang tong..er xin... wahhhh so nice call me Huihui ah? i bet after tt, you would change to sth more hideous right
hahaa.. really xin ling xiang tong woh... like the name? anyway, since when i like far east plaza huh? =)
call me sweetie baby pie, ke ai nue ren, tian cai lah! hahahaha you r the one tt brought us to far east Sq..oops..chEy got it wrong, we went to far east sq!!! not plaza muhahahahha
(-_-)'''!!! HUIHUI!!! ai yo... is there a cross breed btwn sotong and duck?
(-_-!) thank you serene....*bishbish*..
hey when are we meeting up? know of anymore such sentimental perfect ambience to suit us such cultured ladies?
(*_*)''ZZzzzz *Faintz!* keep you inform if i know of any. haha.. think this has become a chatroom.
Hurry up and racking for a nice place..we bring our bfs?? heeee so exciting!! wah love to meet up with you all! go web msn!!!! dun have to d/l one
hahah.. forget about the msn part lah. anyway today my last day liao *sob* leave good impression for boss ba. hhahah...
last day?!! leave god impression still can blog ah...snorez..me too!! i always blog during office hours hahahahaahaha
Well, blogging is a diff issue. based on serene's theory, when you read or write on a blog, passerbys tot you are doing something serious. if ya msn, ya expression will change. sometimes ya might giggle, or ya eyes may sparkle with excitment. then ppl know you are eating snake.
wah *!((*!)*)! u r super lame eh!!!! but i like the serne's theory muahahah so next tme i'm quoting Serene's Theory, you noe wat i mean.....muahahahah
weeeeii..wat's with pinkie duckie?!! anyway u all always say i must find my ya1 wang2 zi3..do u noe, chow used to refer to js duck when they were in 1st 3 mths ahhaha
I think everyone in Singapore has a blog. When I'm traveling around cyberspace...I stumble upon countless BLOGS from your country...
I think your friend had a point. Real human interactions are better than posted comments waiting for an interaction.
Stay Gold!
when i saw 15 comments, i thought serene when so popluar that her newly set up blog is super well received. hahah...yuan lai....
I thought I'm in mIRC...
hey who's peter? he's got a very interesting blog!
looks like the blogging fever is still on!!!
snorez...serene..wat happened..no more entries? tmr free for dinner?
thanks for these 'overwhelming' response! and surprisingly, none is commented with regards on the topic that i've posted (-_-)''!! btw i dunno who is this peter guy. but think he saw my blog on blogspot.
anyway, i'm still alive! just that i stopped working, so lazy to switched on my computer at home. but promise more entries coming ya way =)
Post a Comment