Monday, April 21, 2008

Just Ugly

I think this is one of the ugliest car I have ever seen...


Someone from my neighbourhood owns such a car. So whenever I walk pass the carpark, I have to tolerate the sight of it. Dunno about the function, but the design definitely puts me off. Can anybody tell me what normal car would have it's windscreen designed so low till you almost have full view of the passengers sitting in the car? And never mind about it's modest booty, but it also seems to have a flat "chest"- just look at the narrow strip of bonnet.

Ok, to be fair, I think this may be cute as a toy car (provided it has some cheerful paints on). I can perfectly imagine it appearring in those family carnival events, wow-ing kids aspiring to be their own drivers one day. But I definitely won't expect toy cars to hit the roads!

No comments: